Red Velvet's Irene is under fire for allegedly mocking her "fat" manager during a recent event.
The SM Entertainment singer was seen sitting at a table during one event, when he manager walked past behind table. The set shook a bit, and Irene called her over to seemingly complain.
The manager joked it off, but netizens claim Irene only made it seem like a joke because fans were watching.
Some fans came to Irene's defense, stating she and her manager look close to each other, meaning it was just a harmless joke.
“Unni! I could hearing stomping sounds whenever you run!”
Netizens comments included:
- “She probably told her not to run making loud noises”
- “Manager looks like she has a great personality”
- “I think I would have the same reaction as the manager”
- “I know that she is close to her manager but I don’t think she is nice.. I would never be able to say something like that since it might hurt them”
- “It is true that Irene has a sensitive personality… She even says things to her members closing the door too loud”